Friday, November 5, 2010

Challenge 65 Winners and TOP 3

Hello everyone :)

Well I must say although I "only" had 45 entries to choose from to decide the top 3 it has taken me well over 2 hours to visit everyone and narrow it down!!!

I could quite easily have had a top 20 from all the stunning creations people have contributed to our challenge :)

Keep it up!!!!

So without further ado here is the Top 3 I have finally chosen in no set order!!



15 Caroline of Mad Moo's Mayhem

17 Jessica of Paper Full Of Love

18 Elsa of Cricutlvr

Congratulations to you all :D Please take the badge for your blogs :)

Yes, yes I havent forgotten ;)
The winner of the $10 voucher from Aspire To Thrive

(new images coming very soon)



is 26 Vixykins Congratulations can you email us on the email on the side bar and we will get back to you with details :) Also feel free to take your badge for your blog :)


Thank you again everyone and see you next week :)
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I can't believe I made the Top 3! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers